Sign UP

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Pick me up!

If there's anything that can pick me up, it's a cup of coffee! How about you?

This week, we had a fun sketch with a cluster of images. Check it out:


And here's my card:


My base is Early Espresso and I added a layer of Coffee Break Designer Series Paper in the wood texture. Then I stacked up a few of the coffee pot images I cut out from another piece of Coffee Break DSP.

The sentiment I chose is from the Bella and Friends Stamp Set. The whole set is just so cute, but since this month has been all about coffee, I just used the sentiment.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bella & Friends
INK: Early Espresso
PAPERS: Early Espresso and Crumb Cake Cardstock; Coffee Break DSP
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!