Sign UP

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mojo Monday - Who's that E-Girl?

It's Mojo Monday again! Wanna hear a funny story? It's pretty short, so I'll tell you anyway - LOL!

I was doing some stamping to send a card to a cyber friend who could use a hug. Jonathan (my little man) remarked as I was stamping, "Hey Mom! Is that for Mojo Monday?" He knows I like the sketches and hears me talking about it - so cute!

Of course, I had such a busy day that I didn't even have the time to glance at the Mojo Blog - YIKES! I took a look at the sketch and adapted it a little bit to fit my rectangular image. This is what I came up with:


I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black on Whisper White and coloured it in with a combination of Copics, SU! Markers and Prismacolour Pencils with mineral spirits.

The DSP is by Junkitz - I was using it for VSN over the weekend and it was still out.

Happy Stampin'!

17 comments:

  1. Great card Christyne! Isn't it funny what littlies pick up AND retain?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I love how the pink on the computer matches so perfectly with the pink DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card Christyne & that your little man knows the sketch schedule :)
    Miss Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute of your little one... Out of the mouth of babes comes pearls of wisdom... cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Your son's questiontotally made me smile. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...amazing how much attention kids can pay when they want too!!! super cute mojo card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my I love that poicture LOL!!! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how our kids catch on! Great card! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! :) Love that image, and the colors you chose are just perfect :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coloring, just so pretty! I need this stamp set to go with digital girl :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute that your little guy knows the challenges. :-) Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your son must know you so well Christyne! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heh, your son is too cute! And love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stamp and card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!