Sign UP

Monday, September 7, 2009

Inspired by a Card Swap

This year, my Caroline didn't go to convention, but one of her downline did and Caroline sent some card fronts with her so she could swap them out. Caroline got some AWESOME card fronts which she'll use to display on her sample boards in her studio.

I just HAD to case one and it came out perfect! As an added bonus, it's pretty darn close to Lady Rebekka's sketch and I'm calling that one complete!
I used Old Olive, Really Rust and More Mustard markers to colour the stamp and then huffed and puffed and stamped the image on Whisper White. I coloured the other side of the double mounted stamp (just the grass) in Old Olive and stamped it directly on top of the first image.

The image was the matted on Really Rust and More Mustard Cardstock before being adhered to Kraft Cardstock Base.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Inspired by Nature
INK: Old Olive, Really Rust, More Mustard
PAPER: Whisper White, More Mustard, Really Rust, Kraft
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon (used on the inside of the card)

Happy Stampin'!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I may have to CASE your card! I bought this stamp when it first came out and it still has not seen ink - Gasp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's so luck, lucky, lucky, lucky!???

    I love these coneflowers. I have to get that set soonest! I love the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I think? I think I'm going to CASE this for a swap I"m in!

    I love the colors and they'll work just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!! great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Christyne...so pretty and thinking I need that stamp the more and more I see :o) Love the colors and this design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!