Sign UP

Thursday, April 8, 2010

You say you want a revolution, oh, oh...

Sing it with me!!! Or...umm...not...LOL!

And, it's not a revolution, it's a renovation!!! Check it out!!! New colour families, ten (10) returning In Colours and five (5) New Colours! Which returning "In Colour" are you most excited about? Me? Baja Breeze!!! That is one of my all time faves and I am SO excited that it will now be part of the regular colour line up.

Of course, in order to renovate our colours, we need to bid farewell to some old favourites. Stampin' UP! is retiring 30 colours - out with the old, in with the new!

This means that at the end of June 2010, these colours will no longer be available. The stamp pads, reinkers, markers, ribbons, etc. in the retiring colours will no longer be available. If you have a favourite, I suggest you stock up now. The end of June is not that far off and I would hate for you to be disappointed.

In other colour news, new "In Colours" will be released in lots 5 (instead of 6) and will be available for TWO years. In Colours will still be released once a year, but they will be available for two. This means that new In Colours released this year will only retire at the end of June 2012. I know I'm happy about that and I'll be you are too!!

So, don't forget to stock up on any favourites you have, because once they're gone, they're gone!

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting up both charts. I am wondering whether this new revolution extends to Australia...or not!????????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!