Sign UP

Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm BACK!!!


Did you miss me??? I've been enjoying some Disney Goodness with my family and my BFF (and her family too), but we're all back now...so it's back to business as usual!

Today, I'm sharing an MDS Disney layout that I completed in just about 10 minutes. I just LOVE the pre-designed templates!

I used the Jolly Holiday DSP and selected a pre-designed template for a 6 X 6 card and turned it into a scrapbook page.

For the first time since we've been going to Disney (and we go nearly every year), we took advantage of the Disney Dining Plan - how could we not? It was FREE!!!

You wouldn't think that one sit down meal, one quick service meal and one snack per day is enough food, but let me tell you! It sure is!!! By the time we left yesterday morning, we just barely eked out using the last of our snack credits - we bought Mickey Mouse shaped Rice Krispie treats.

The top two pictures are from our first night at Disney where we enjoyed the most AMAZING dinner at Boatright's Dining Hall in our resort (Port Orleans Riverside). The main course was to die for, but the cake was even more so!!! And did you see that tiny little Mickey Mouse head? Yep! There were Mickey sprinkles on the plate - too stinkin' cute!

The bottom left picture is a mini Mickey waffle from our amazing breakfast at the Crystal Palace inside the Magic Kingdom. This was my Caroline's first time inside the Magic Kingdom and Crystal Palace...to say she was overwhelmed would be an understatement.

The bottom right picture is from our dinner at Chef Mickey's inside the Contemporary Resort. Yep! That's Mickey shaped ravioli you see there...and it was DELICIOUS!!!

Well, this is sure to be the first of many posts about our FABULOUS trip! I do hope you'll come along on the journey.

Have a Scrappin' Good Day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!