Sign UP

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life is a matter of moments

I may have mentioned before that when I first saw Elements of Style, I pretty much turned my nose up at it.  Vintage?  SO not for me! Or so I thought...
5" X 5" Art Journal

Turns out I like vintage - A LOT! So, when I saw this altered art journal on the Stampin' UP! site, I knew I had to make one for myself!  I haven't ordered the journal yet, but you can be sure that it'll be on my next order! I just LOVE the way this journal has been decorated!

Do you know how to get the paper all the way to the EDGE through the rings?  Easy peasy!  Just order the Spiral Punch along with all the supplies and you'll be good to go!

Want to see what I do with my journal when I get it?  Sign up for my newsletter and I'll share it with you in my next semi-monthly newsletter.  You can also shop for all the products you need to create your OWN altered art journal by clicking on the scalloped circle just above my newsletter sign up box.

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!