Sign UP

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's Wednesday! That must mean STAMPIN' QUEENS!

Happy Wednesday Friends! It's time for the Stampin' Queens!

Here's the sketch we were given this week:


I took a BOAT LOAD of liberties with this one as you can see from the finished project:


And...it's not a card either! It's a folder in which you can place pictures/notes/wish lists, etc. Want to see the whole thing?? You'll have to come back tomorrow - 3-D Thursday!!!

There's NO stamps on this one. I used the Letters To Santa Designer Series Paper and the Letters to Santa Quick Accents.

Now...here's the deal. Leave a comment here AFTER you've participated in the sketch challenge and link me up in your comment so I can see your AWESOME creation. Then, TOMORROW, come back and leave a comment to let me know what you think of the finished product. Everyone who does those two things will be entered into a random draw and be eligible to WIN the folder.

What do you think?

STAMPS: NONE
INK: NONE
PAPERS: Letters to Santa DSP
ACCESSORIES: Letters to Santa Quick Accents, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!