Sign UP

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hurry up! Don't miss out on being a pumpkin!


The first My Paper Pumpkin packages have started shipping! And...while I got one at Leadership, I certainly didn't want to miss out on all the fun of having My Paper Pumpkin arrive at my door each month!

It's not too late! No matter WHEN you join, you'll still get the welcome kit and it comes with a FREE Clear Acrylic Block (Size D) in addition to all the goodies already in the box!

Go to: My Paper Pumpkin and sign up right away! Don't forget to choose me as your demonstrator when prompted!

Not sure you want to go "all in" but still want to give it a whirl? There's a "try it" option for those afraid of commitment!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!