Sign UP

Saturday, May 3, 2014

MOJO Poppies for the Weekend

Happy Saturday my friends! It's the weekend! Do you have anything exciting planned? Me? I'll be pouring over the new 2014-2015 catalogue and planning SO many fun classes for the upcoming year!

Speaking of classes...have you seen what's coming up next week? Head on over to the classes tab and check it out! There's still space available, but HURRY!! Register by Monday and pay your fee of $35 (I accept PayPal) to reserve your space at the fun table.

Now that that's out of the way, here's today's card:


The Mojo Monday sketch this week was tall and skinny so this card is 3 ½" x 5 ½". The best part is that it'll still fit in a standard A2 envelope. Of course, if you had the envelope punch board, you could make a CUSTOM envie for it with a piece of 7 ½" square Designer Series paper.

Of course, I had some bright colours out from making from the Utah Divas card for Tuesday, so I went with those colours again, omitting the Marina Mist and adding Real Red and Old Olive.

To create the poppy image, I used just a portion of the Pleasant Poppies Background Stamp and coloured it using Real Red and Olive Markers.

A double bow of Daffodil Delight Seam Binding is the finishing touch.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Pleasant Poppies
INK: No ink pads were used in the creation of this card
PAPERS: Whisper White and Pacific Point Cardstock; Quaterfancy and In Colour DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!