Sign UP

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

You may have heard...

...that I'm going to Paris - AGAIN. Yes, it's true! I had so much fun with my hubby last year that we're doing it again this year. And this time, we're taking the kids!!

Last year at Convention, we were introduced to Undefined. I thought it was pretty cool but I couldn't think of anything that I just HAD to carve. Until...I got back from Paris. :)

And then, I just HAD to carve an Eiffel Tower (since Stampin' UP! retired all the good ones). It isn't perfect by ANY stretch of the imagination, but I did it and it's mine and it'll NEVER retire!

The Undefined set comes with EVERYTHING you need to start carving and stampin, right there in the box!


Check it out:


I started off with the colours for this week's UDI colour challenge. They were Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz. You can check out what the rest of the UDI crew did here. The colours are a repeat from a few weeks ago, so it was fun to design something new!

All of my elements were stamped and then cut out, with the exception of the plane which was simply stamped on the Whisper White Cardstock.

The Designer Series Paper under the Whisper White Cardstock is from the All Abloom DSP stack. This stack is SO much fun! Lots of fun colours for you to add to your paper crafting.

And I finished the inside too:


Even though it's pink, I think I'll give it to my hubby before we leave for Paris - he needs a thank you for being so awesome and taking me two years in a row. Hmmmmm...I wonder what'll happen when I tell him that next year I want to go for TWO weeks?

So far, I have the Eiffel Tower and a baguette. Perhaps this trip will inspire me to complete the set.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Undefined, Around the World
PAPERS: Whisper White and Bushing Bride Cardstock; All Abloom DSP
INK: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!