Sign UP

Friday, July 17, 2015

Still Christmas in July

Here's another card we'll be creating during our Christmas in July Class. It was inspired by a similar one on Pinterest. Don't you just love that time sucking wonderful site? Between the cards and the recipes and the decor ideas, it's no wonder I never get any work done!



This one is quick and simple enough that you could make DOZENS in no time flat...especially when all the paper is pre-cut for you!

SPECIAL OFFER: 

When you order all of the supplies from me to make any of the cards featured in my classes, I will pre-cut all the paper for you and deliver it to you ready to go! What could be easier?


STAMPS: Work of Art, Merry Everything
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!