Sign UP

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Tic Tac Toe - Three in a row!

It's a game of Tic Tac Toe over at the Paper Craft Crew this week! And for a change...I didn't pick my squares from all over the board - LOL!

Check it out:


I chose Bright Colours, Favourite Stamp Set and Ribbon - SEE? All in a row!

And here's my card:


My favourite stamp set is Gorgeous Grunge! It's retiring this year and I'm sad to see it go, but I'll console myself with my next favourite: Touches of Texture. And there's a few new stamp sets in the NEW Annual 2017-2018 catalogue that are sure to become favourites too!

Here's where the ribbon comes in:


I used the ribbon from the Love Bundle that was in the outgoing Occasions Catalogue. I like that it's narrow and not "in your face", if you know what I mean. Plus it was red and matched my card base - LOL!

Take a look at this fun fold:


The card is 5 ½" by 11" so you can still create one out of a regular size (8 ½" x 11") piece of cardstock. If you have 12" x 12" cardstock, you can get two from one sheet!

And here's the inside:


And...I'm sure it's pretty obvious that I used bright colours - LOL!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Crew have been up to HERE and come play along with us!


What do you think?

STAMPS: Gorgeous Grunge (retiring), Happy Birthday Gorgeous (coming in the new catalogue!)
INK: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die (coming in the new catalogue!), Ribbon, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Happy Stampin'!
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!