Sign UP

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Tag...from my Kitchen

This week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew was to "Use something NEW" - or at least something that you hadn't used yet...how many of us have "HAD TO HAVE IT" and then let it sit unused because you had so many other "fun things" to use? Raise your hand! I know you've done it too. :)

While I haven't had the stamp set I used today "forever", it is definitely new (available in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue) and I have had it for about 2 months.

Check it out:


Super cute, right? I used the sentiment from Label Me Pretty and stamped it in Bermuda Bay unto Whisper White Cardstock and punched it out using the coordinating punch which is part of the bundle.

I had grand illusions of baking some cookies that I could then package up and attach the tag to, but I recently started a new job at Starbucks (I LOVE IT!!) and time has gotten away from me!

After I stamped and punched the sentiment, I cut out the tag and added the layer of Bermuda Bay Cardstock which I stamped using images from Touches of Texture. I then added a length of Soft Sky Classic Weave Ribbon and attached the sentiment on top using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I added some Bermuda Bay Stitched Satin Ribbon and tied it up with my FAVOURITE linen thread for the finishing touch.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Label Me Pretty, Touches of Texture
INK: Bermuda Bay
PAPERS: Whisper White and Bermuda Bay Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Ribbon, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!