Sign UP

Thursday, July 2, 2009

More goodies for my Secret Sister

I made these a couple weeks ago, but haven't had the chance to get them up here. I'm still working on our week 2 challenge (anything but a card) and will get that up here as soon as it's done!


The card and birthday notebook were made using the now retired cardstock and Simply Scrapping Kit from the 2008-2009 Stampin' UP! catalog. The card was designed using a Mojo Monday sketch, which you can find here. I used the stamps from the (thankfully NOT retired!) Crazy for Cupcakes set and coloured them in using a combination of blender pens and markers. The card also qualifies for the SplitCoast Stampers Colour Challenge 223 which you can find here. I'm not sure if you can see much of it or not, but the bottom "DSP" on the card is hand made - WOOHOO!!! I used Baja Breeze and Ruby Red Inks with my Bitty Blooms stamp set to make it.

What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. Very fun! I love the way light blue looks with red & white--so fresh and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is fabulous Christyne! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and fun! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy cupcakes! Really pretty cards and love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW~ Love the colors and layout! This is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me....pick me!!! ROFL...lovely projects Chistyne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!