Sign UP

Saturday, October 29, 2011

An Ann Schach CASE - but only a peek!

Today's card comes courtesy of the lovely and talented Ann Schach. She has a relatively new feature on her blog in which she creates a card in under 45 minutes. She calls it "From me to you in..." and the number of minutes it took to create the card. Earlier this week, she created this card and I knew I would have to CASE it (that's Copy And Share Everything to the uninitiated). I've CASE'd a couple of Ann's cards. Can't help it!

Here's a little peek my version:



It's almost EXACTLY the same except that I forgot to use Stampin' Dimensionals on the image panel (OOPS!) and I didn't have the same sentiment, so I went with the one from Season of Joy instead.

Would you like to see the REST of the card? I WAS going to post it JUST to my Canadian Blossoms blog (my team blog), but I think I'll be nice to you - LOL!

Come back tomorrow for the full reveal! My downline Diana is having HER first downline meeting and this is the swap card everyone will be receiving. I don't want to ruin the surprise!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!