Sign UP

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Merry MOJO Monday on a Thursday!

Say THAT ten times fast - LOL!

As you may have noticed, this week I've been playing with Pennant Parade, Pear Pizzazz and Riding Hood Red. Today is no exception.

Today is also:

  • Bald and Free Day
  • Come and Take It Day
  • Ecological Debt Day
  • Mad Hatter Day
  • National German-American Day
  • Physicians Assistant Day
And you thought you had nothing to celebrate!


Here's my Merry MOJO card:


Though the photo may indicate otherwise, I can assure the you that the "red" DSP is indeed Riding Hood Red and that the "green" DSP is indeed Pear Pizzazz. It's that darn iPhone camera again!

I started off with a Riding Hood Red base and added a piece of polka-dot Riding Hood Red DSP over a layer of Whisper White. Next came the layer of Pear Pizzazz DSP with the scalloped border of Pear Pizzazz cardstock. ANOTHER layer of Riding Hood Red DSP atop a piece of Whisper White is the centre panel.

My image is done just like yesterday's! I stamped the tree base in Soft Suede on Whisper White and punched it out using my 1 3/4" circle punch then stamped, punched out and adhered the tree image using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment also copies yesterday's. I figure, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" and it's working for me!

Tomorrow is another day and I still have all that stamping goodness out on my table. I'm debating using it AGAIN. Or should I change things up?

What do you think?

STAMPS: Pennant Parade
INKS: Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Riding Hood Red Cardstock; Pear Pizzazz and Riding Hood Red DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!