Sign UP

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Wednesday! That must mean STAMPIN' QUEENS!

Good morning friends! I do hope you've had a WONDERFUL week!!!

My INTENTION was to post each day in December - sort of my OWN version of "December Daily". Alas, my crazy life has TAKEN OVER! I just keep telling myself that I only need to get through ONE. MORE. WEEK. My last stamping commitment is on December 11th - PHEW!!!

Have you got all your Christmas shopping done? What's top on the list this year? Me? I want to stop MISPLACING my supplies - LOL! It took me HOURS to find the rhinestones for this card. HOURS! Where were they? Somehow, they managed to end up UNDER one of my cabinets. *sigh* ONE. MORE. WEEK.

At any rate, here's today's card:


I thought that perhaps I should invert the order of the circles to make it more like a snowman...but then, I FINALLY found my rhinestones and EVERYTHING just worked out - PHEW!!

I stamped the images on Whisper White using Night of Navy Ink and punched them out using various sized circles. They were adhered to a hand cut tag of Night of Navy and blinged out!! The Bashful Blue panel was run through the Snow Burst Embossing Folder.

And here's the sketch on which it was based:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Snow Swirled
INK: Night of Navy
PAPERS: Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Basic Rhinestones and Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat card, Christyne! I LOVE the sketch...and you did a great job with it! The texture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!