Sign UP

Monday, December 19, 2011

January Team Cards

How cute is this:

Well...THAT was annoying! I typed out a WHOLE post and all I got was the "How cute is this" caption and even IT was in the wrong place. CLEARLY Blogger mobile needs some TWEAKING!!!

Anyway...these are my January Team Cards for the Canadian Blossoms. It's been a year since I launched my Stampin' UP! business into high gear! In that year, my "team" grew from me to FOURTEEN members! How awesome is THAT? I didn't keep track of how many cards I sent out this year, but I know it was a LOT! My team gets a card EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH.

This particular card was CASE'd from Diana Gibbs with a slight modification on the ribbon treatment. It was such a cute card, I couldn't help myself!

There's STILL time to get YOUR name on my list for January! My team cards go out on the first of the month (MOST of the time - LOL!), so you still have 12 days to join my team and be on the January list.

Don't despair though! If you can't can't join my team this month, I'm more than happy to have you join in January and add you to my list beginning with the February team cards. I haven't designed them yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll be awesome! :)

What do you think?

STAMPS: Aviary, Smarty Pants
INK: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Poppy Parade
PAPERS: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!