Sign UP

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Christmas in June for the Stampin' Queens

What? Christmas? Well...it's hot enough out there, so thinking of Christmas might help you cool down a little bit!

Where I live, it's 42C with the humidity factored in. For my American friends, that about 108F. So yeah. It's hot! Youngest DS can't even go outside in these temps due to his cardiac condition - it's THAT bad. (the temps, his heart is repaired)

So today, you get CHRISTMAS!

I'm putting the finishing touches on a my all day stamping event which is coming up this coming Saturday (YIKES!) and this is one of the cards we'll be making:



I started off with a Very Vanilla base and then added the strip of Red Cardstock. I stamped the images from Merry and Type onto Very Vanilla using Gumball Green and Real Red Inks. These colours look GREAT together!

The images were punched out using the Postage Stamp Punch and adhered to the Real Red Strip using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment was stamped just below the image panel, using Gumball Green Ink.

Here's the sketch for you if you'd like to try it out:


And this week? There's BLOG CANDY!!!! One lucky person who plays along will get a 10-second bow maker. Check it out here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Sassy Salutations, Merry and Type
INK: Real Red, Gumball Green
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Christyne! So fresh and clean and SASSY! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!