Sign UP

Thursday, December 6, 2012

A bit of blocking for the Divas

It's inspiration challenge day to day on the Divas blog. You should check it out.

When I saw the blocks, I new I wanted to share the card I had made for one of my classes:



I started off with a Gumball Green base (I made variations in More Mustard and Raspberry Ripple too) and added a layer of Whisper White, onto which I stamped the sentiment.

The images from Merry Minis were stamped and punched. They were added to 1" squares which were then added to the Postage Stamp punched squares. I attached the squares to the card front using Dimensionals (of course!)

What do you think?

STAMPS: Merry Minis, Petite Pairs
INK: Gumball Green, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple
PAPERS: Whisper White and Gumball Green Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!