Sign UP

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Power of TWO



I have another Yippee Skippee card for you today! I do hope you don't tire of the set. :)

Since I was playing with the papers from Birthday Basics, I decided on a card base of Raspberry Ripple. I had a piece that was already cut to 4 x 8 1/2, so I just trimmed it down and made a 4 x 4 card. Cute, right?


I used my Stamp-a-majig to stamp the sentiment right into the bottom left hand corner and then stamped the cups from Perfect Blend using Early Espresso and cut them out. I stamped the "cup sleeve" again in Early Espresso on the Raspberry Ripple DSP and cut it out adding it to the cups. One cup was placed directly on the cardstock and the other was added using Stampin' Dimensionals. I doodled around the Very Vanilla Cardstock using my Raspberry Ripple marker taking care to avoid the sentiment and the cup (you can see where the marker stops).

I don't have a picture of the inside (OOPS!), but I stamped the cup AGAIN in Early Espresso and added the sentiment "Coffee & Friends are the perfect blend".

I love this little stamp set and just $13.95 (#131392) for the clear and $16.95 for the wood (#130475), you can love it too!

I think I know just who would like to receive it, so I've got to get to the post office and send it off!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Blend and Yippee Skippee
INK: Raspberry Ripple and Early Espresso
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Raspberry Ripple Cardstock; Birthday Basics DSP
ACCESSORIES: Marker, Stamp-a-majig, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!