Sign UP

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

TIC-TAC-TOE


Today's sketch will let you go back to your childhood and let you play a game of Tic-Tac-Toe! How fun is THAT??


What would YOU choose? Since there's still a couple of days till Christmas, I decided to go with the middle line - Winter Theme, Your Favourite Holiday Colour, Stripes.

I took a little bit of liberty with the "stripes", but I figured since the words were in a straight line, it would work - LOL! And my favourite holiday colour is blue. Who remembers scrapbooking when you picked the outfits your children would wear based on the colour of the papers you bought??

I created this card for my Christmas Boot Camp Class back in November. During that class we created 17 (!!!) cards and this was one of them. I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) it from the Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalogue and made it my own. In the catalogue, the designer used one of our note cards (these are available in both Whisper White and Crumb Cake) and I stepped it up a bit by using a standard size card and adding a few more layers.


The little snowmen are SO much fun! And don't worry! If you haven't ordered them yet, there's STILL time! And, they'll be available through the spring as well as they're on the inside back page of the Occasions Catalogue. Did you get yours yet?

That's all for now! You can check out the rest of the crew here.

And if I don't speak to you between now and Friday - 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Snow Friends
INK: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Garden Green, Real Red, Soft Suede
PAPERS: Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Whisper White Cardstock; Home for Christmas DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!