Sign UP

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Recently, I got together with 250 of my closest friends *wink* at a Stampin' UP! event known as "On Stage". There we learned about new stamps and new products, got a sneak peek at the upcoming Occasions Catalogue - I can't WAIT to show you - and got to play with some new toys tools that Stampin' UP! is introducing with the new catalogue.


One of the new stamp sets that I just know you're going to LOVE is Grateful Bunch. Check this out!

Paper Crafts Crew

GDP 002

I started off the Paper Crafts Crew sketch and then went over to the GDP blog to see what was up over there. In a really strange coincidence, the sketch was almost the same except flipped - pretty cool!

So I used the same set and the same colours for both cards. It's not a TOTALLY different look, but you can see the differences in using different sketches.

The flowers are all fussy cut, but you'll be pleased to know that all the smaller flowers have a coordinating punch that you can use  (I didn't have it when I created the card, but I do now *grin*).

And oh my gosh! Can I just say I can't believe how long it took me to order the GORGEOUS Farmers Market Designer Series Paper? If you don't have it yet, you SERIOUSLY need to order it! The colours are so rich and vibrant - it'll be the perfect addition to all your spring cards.

That's it for today! You can check out the rest of the crew here.

What do you think?


STAMPS: Grateful Bunch
INK: Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock; Farmers Market DSP
ACCESSORIES: Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Fine Tip Glue Pen


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!