Sign UP

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hey! You!!

Happy Sunday everyone! Did you get to sleep in today? Or are you one of those people who just can't sleep in because your body just wakes up at crazy hours...like 6:30 a.m. on a Sunday?

Normally, I can sleep in a little bit (like say 8:30 or so) but since I normally get up at 6:30 during the week, sometimes that doesn't work out.

During July though, I'm always up super early because I love to watch the Tour de France! It starts airing at around 6:30 for about 5 hours. Yes, I actually watch bikes for about 5 hours. My family knows I love to watch and it's my uninterrupted knitting time. :)

While I'm watching the bikes, you can take a look at this:


Isn't it FABULOUS? I just LOVE the new Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper in this year's catalogue. You'll get to see it all in the video I have coming up on Tuesday. This paper makes it so quick and easy to create a card. You could even use the whole suite:


How amazing is that?? I love the stamping right onto the DSP using our Whisper White Craft Ink and heat embossing tool.

After I created the card above, I created a card for my upcoming Christmas in July class. Wanna see??


What? You didn't think I'd show you the WHOLE thing, did you? You'll have to come to class for that!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Scenic Saying
INK: Crumb Cake
PAPERS: Pool Party and Whisper White Cardstock; Serene Scenery DSP
ACCESSORIES: Silver Metallic Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love that background DSP and the fun sentiment! The metallic thread is such a great accent! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cool colors on your card! That background DSP is perfect! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!