Sign UP

Monday, July 11, 2016

I have the most amazing friends!

This past weekend, I was at the Niagara Lavender Festival - it was...AMAZING! If you're in the area next July, I highly recommend it - especially if you love lavender!

While there, my friend Teresa was volunteering. I knew I'd get to see her, so it was great that she could bring my new Scentsy Bars with her (she's a Scentsy rep as well as an amazing SU! demonstrator). What I wasn't expecting was this:


The stamp set is retired (I kept mine too!) and this is what she wrapped up in it! How thoughtful is that? We both share a love of Paris, so she knew these magnets were right up my alley. :)

I was thinking of putting them on my fridge, but I think I'll buy a magnetic white board/cork board combo and put that near my work/craft space and then add the magnets to that.

I wish EVERYONE had a friend like Teresa! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!