When I received my Paper Pumpkin last week, I knew it would be perfect for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch and I was right!
See? Told you it was perfect! This one is 100% going to my honey, but I think I'll take it with me on our upcoming vacation. I have his 25th anniversary card already, but what's one more, right? It's paper, it packs flat!
Details & Digits:
- Base: Island Indigo, 4 ¼" x 11" scored at 5 ½"
- Layer: Mint Macaron, 4" x 5 ¼"
- Layer: Whisper White, 3 ¾" x 5"
- Layer: Blooms and Bliss DSP, a bit I had leftover and cut
- Sentiments: Stamped in Island Indigo
- Love You: Punched using 2" circle punch and layered with the next size up in Thinlits
- Doodling: Island Indigo
Here's the inside:
What do you think:
STAMPS: My Pape Pumpkin - August Kit
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Mint Macaron and Island Indigo Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Circle Thinlits, Punch, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals