Sign UP

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

I got a job!!

I mean...I had a job. I was working at Georgetown Yarn. And it was LOTS of fun! But I needed a few more hours, so I had to start a search and you'll never GUESS where I'll be working in a couple of weeks! I can't WAIT!

Maybe my card will give you a hint?


I started off with a base of Pear Pizzazz and added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼". My next layer was a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Coffee Break pack.

Next up was some die-cutting using the largest of the Stitched Shapes circles and the larger of the scalloped circles in the Layering Circles Set. I stamped the sentiment from the Coffee Café set using Soft Suede onto the Whisper White circle and added the two tiny cups. There's a die in the Coffee Cups die set, but you all know how much I LOVE fussy-cutting, so I sat down one afternoon and cut out the entire sheet of coffee cups/percolators/cups. It was SO much fun!


And how about that awesome bow!! I just love, love, LOVE our Linen Thread. I'm pretty sure that every time I place an order, I add Linen Thread to it - LOL!

Well...if you haven't figured out where my new job is yet, I'll tell you! Starting on July 4th, I'll be working at one of my local Starbucks! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this new opportunity!

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out what the rest of the Crew have been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Coffee Café
INK: Soft Suede
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock; Coffee Break DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes, Layering Circles, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!