I haven't participated in ALL of the sketches, but I do really like the ones I've done.
Here's my interpretation of the very last Mojo Monday Sketch:
I started off with the ATC onto which I stamped the splatter from Touches of Texture Stamp Set using Powder Pink Ink and the small flowers from the same set using Berry Burst Ink (stamped off).
Next up I stamped the pot of paintbrushes from the Crafting Forever Stamp Set using Basic Black Archival Ink and cut it out. No. There is no die for this image (or this set for that matter). Yes. I fussy cut it...and several like it as this ATC was the make and take for my catalogue launch this past Saturday. Everyone loved it! I may or may not be one of those crazy people that enjoys fussy cutting (and by may or may not, I mean I am 100% one of those crazy people! And I'm proud of it too - LOL!)
Then I coloured in the stamped pot with my watercolour pencils and aqua painters. It was adhered to the ATC using Stampin' Dimensionals.
After that, I set about sorting out the card base and decided I'd use ALL of the new In Colours for 2017-2019! Because...well...why not!
As a special treat, I'm going to give you EXACT measurements of each and every element of the card. I'm often asked about providing this information and while I sometimes do, for the number of blog posts I create, this process would become VERY tedious if I had to do it every time (and I'd probably stop creating). I'll try and do it a little more often for you though.
So, here you go (from the card base up):
- Lemon-Lime Twist Card Base - 5 ½" x 8 ½", scored at 4 ¼"
- Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5 ¼"
- Lemon-Lime Twist Designer Series Paper - 3 ⅞" x 3 ½"
- Powder Pink Cardstock - 3 ⅞" x 1 ½"
- Lemon Lime Finely Woven Ribbon - 5" long
- Tranquil Tide Cardstock - 4 ½" x 7/16"
- Berry Burst Cardstock - 3 ¾" x ⅝"
- Fresh Fig Cardstock - 2 ½" x 3 ½"
- Whisper White Cardstock - 2 ¼" x 3 ¼"
- Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon - 4" long
- Whisper White Baker's Twine - about 6-8" long (enough to tie your bow)
- Stamp Sets:
- Touches of Texture
- Crafting Forever
- Powder Pink
- Berry Burst (stamped off)
- Basic Black Archival
- Watercolour Pencils
- Aqua Painters
- Glue Dots
- Stampin' Dimensionals
So there you go!