Anyway...here's the card I created for my Criss Cross theme:
I used pieces from the Simply Scrappin Kit that came out last year for Christmas called "Winter Bright". So many fun colours in there!
I stamped the snowflakes on Whisper White and then punched them out with my 1 3/8" circle punch. They were matted on "flowers" cut with my revolution. I also stamped the swirl on Whisper White for the card insert.
The red/pink card has Real Red ribbon attached to the front while the blue/green card has layered stickers from the Winter Bright Kit.
- Stamps: Season of Joy (love, love, LOVE this set!)
- Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi
- Paper: From Winter Bright Kit
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
- Accessories: Stickers, Ribbon, Quickutz Die Cuts
Be sure to let me know what you think!