Sign UP

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mojo Monday - Cow Ya Been?

This week, my little stinker forgot to remind me that it was Mojo Monday...guess I need a new day timer - LOL!

Here's my Mojo Monday card (which actually got started on Tuesday, finished on Wednesday and uploaded today - YIKES!)


My SCS friend Stephanie stamped these images for me after I saw them on her blog and asked her to send me some. Isn't she sweet??? I had a bunch of fun colouring the image in and can't wait to play with the other image Stephanie sent too!

I coloured in the image with a combination of Copics, SU! Markers and Prismacolour Pencils.

What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. Very very cute and I absolutely love that green ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christyne, nice job on the sketch! I love that image, nice coloring :o)

    Also, meant to add a comment on the previous post...but good luck on the MFT Idol spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv the image and your coloring is fabulous....glad you could play with the mojo makers! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute! Great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute! Love your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun and vibrant it just makes me smile inside and out! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch! Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet image. love your colors and it looks so whimsical. thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!