Sign UP

Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Secret Sister time again!

One of the blog groups that I belong too is in Secret Sister mode again - WOOHOO!!!

Carmen (our wonderful hostess once again) issues challenges to us over a set period of time and we create based on the challenges. At the end of the challenges, we box up all our goodies and send them to our Secret Sister. This time around, my secret sister is...WHAT? You didn't actually think I would tell you, did you? That would spoil all the fun!

Our first challenge was to try a "new to you" technique or one we didn't use very often. I chose a Z-Fold card. I don't know why I don't do it more often, because it's a great fold and has so many possibilities!

I chose to go the simple route on this one, though I may still dress it up a bit (and if I do, I'll post another shot).

I stamped the sentiment (from All Holidays) in Riding Hood Red on Whisper White and sponged the edges also using Riding Hood Red. The sentiment was mounted on textured Tangerine Tango and then again on Whisper White sponged with Riding Hood Red.

The inside of the card has a piece of Whisper White mounted on textured Tangerine Tango and then adhered to the inside of the card. I added a piece of textured Tangerine Tango to the bottom of the Whisper White piece...and this is where I may dress it up a bit by adding some ribbon...or brads...or...

What do you think?

Stamps: All Holidays
Cardstock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Sponges, Stamp-a-majig

Have a Stampin' Good Day!

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!