Sign UP

Saturday, March 12, 2011

There's a new paper in town - you're gonna love it!

Here's a little sneak peek:

This is a new paper and stamp set that will be in the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog...but YOU can get it beginning April 1st - a full THREE MONTHS before it's released. How fantastic is THAT?

Today, I'm just showing you a little sneak peek.  You'll have to come back tomorrow to see the whole thing. It'll be my Sunny Sunday Sketch for this week!

The paper is called Paisley Prints and the Stamp Set is called Four Frames and coordinates with the Decorative Label Punch.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Four Frames
INK: Not Quite Navy
PAPERS: Whisper White and Baja Breeze Cardstock; Paisley Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!