Sign UP

Monday, May 30, 2011

MDS Monday - At Grandma's

Good afternoon peeps!  If you're in the US, I hope you're have a great Memorial Day and that the weather is cooperating for all the grilling you're likely to do.  If you're here with me in Canada, hope you're having a GREAT day at work *snort*

Today's MDS features photos taken last year (at some point - LOL!) when we were visiting my in-laws. While they don't live in the country, they do live in a considerably smaller town than we do and have pretty much "trained" the wildlife to come and hang out in their backyard.


On this day, the kids were all outside waiting for "Chippy".  Of course, I have NO idea if it was "Chippy" 1, 2, 3 or 4, but it was one of them.  The chipmunks are, of course, the kids' favourites.  They'll come eat right out of your hand if you're very, VERY still.  They have even been known to climb right up on your lap and eat the peanuts out of the dish you may be holding - FOR REAL!

That's it for today, but DON'T FORGET:
  • Today and tomorrow are the LAST days for you to take advantage of the "join my team" special! You can get the Digital+ starter kit for just $150.50 instead of $215. Keep in mind that My Digital studio ALONE is $106.95, so this is a FANTASTIC deal! Even if you don't want to make Stampin' UP! your business, you'll get 20% off every single order you place as a demonstrator.  That's a great perk right there!  And let's not forget the opportunity to see the catalog before LOTS of other people!
  • June 1st (just two more sleeps!) is the day the last chance list gets released from Stampin' UP! At that point, you will have until June 30th to get the stamps you love from the last chance list. After that, they're GONE! Accessories will also be discontinued and these will be available on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. This means that once they're gone, THEY'RE GONE!!! The discontinued list of accessories may include (but is not limited to), designer series papers, ribbons, brads, buttons and other embellishments.  If it appears on the discontinued accessory list, your best bet is to go to my online store and place your order IMMEDIATELY! Once again, GONE=GONE!
If I don't get a chance to post tomorrow, I hope you understand!  I have a craft fair for which I need to prepare and it's on Wednesday!  My regular Watercolour Wednesday post is ready to go and as soon as humanly possible, I'll also have the last chance list up on my blog too.

Happy MDSin'!

1 comment:

  1. Awe!! We have a 'Chippy' at my Dad's too. And we call him Chippy of course. He answers to kissing noises, comes running for a peanut. :)

    P.S. I a NOT enjoying my day at work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!