...a points program!!!
HA! You didn't think this was going to be a post about having a baby or something, did you? Don't get me wrong...I love my kids. However, starting over with an infant when my youngest is now NINE is NOT my idea of a good time - LOL!
No...today, I'm announcing the beginning of my new points program!
First, I'll tell you the BEST parts:
- You won't have to keep track, I'll do it for you.
- The points will NOT expire!
- Earn one point for every dollar you spend. Whether you shop online in my online store or shop at a workshop/class, you'll earn one point for every dollar you spend in any of the current catalogues.
- Earn TEN points for every regular class you attend. These classes are the ones held on the first/second Saturday of the month.
- Earn 25 points for every specialty class or all day event you attend. These classes include: stamp-a-stacks and project classes where we'll be making one single project (such as an explosion box). All day events are my Extravaganza events.
- Points will NOT be applied retroactively. This points program begins today, Monday, October 1st, 2012 and moves forward.
- Points are NOT earned on retired merchandise sold at classes/events. This means that if you're purchasing any retired stamp sets/accessories at a class/event, you will not earn points for those purchases. Purchases from the online clearance rack, however, DO earn points.
- Points CAN'T be combined. This means that you can't combine your points with a friend in order to accumulate faster.
- And...I reserve the right to alter the program at any time.
- Earn 100 pts and you can order a marker of your choice! Markers MUST be ones that can be ordered individually from the catalogue.
- Or...save your points till you earn 250 pts and you can order an ink pad of your choice from the catalogue.
- Or...KEEP saving your points till you earn 500 pts and you can order ANY stamp set of your choice from any current catalogue.