Sign UP

Monday, November 19, 2012

For the Office

Every year (at least as far back as I can remember - when you make cards, it's all a blur!) I make the cards for hubby to give to his co-workers at Christmas. There is only ONE stipulation - they can't say Merry Christmas. One of his co-workers celebrated Hanukah and not Christmas. I am happy to accommodate...especially with all the AMAZING stamps Stampin' UP! sells.

Here is this year's offering:


It's not a lot of cards (just 12), so I am happy to let hubby place his "custom" order - LOL! Of course, his "custom" order is "whatever you think is best babe".

This year, I decided to go with blue and silver instead of the traditional red and green and I just LOVE the way they turned out!!

I used the Designer Series Paper from the Festival of Prints packs in Island Indigo and the Silver Glimmer Paper. The DSP was run through the Big Shot (which, by the way, is on sale TODAY ONLY if you're reading this on Monday, November 19th!) It SAYS $122.95, but when you key it in or add it to your cart, you'll see it's just $98.36!

The sentiment was stamped in Island Indigo and I added the piece of glimmer paper underneath it.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Greetings of the Season
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake Cardstock; Festival of Prints of DSP; Silver Glimmer Paper
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!