Sign UP

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Penny for your Thoughts?

A Penny-Farthing bicycle that is! :)

If you liked yesterday's card, today's will make you a happy camper too!

Check it out:


It's not a spectacular photo because I finished it after "decent photo light" time and had to make do. :(

I started off with a River Rock base (since I had it out) and some Soft Suede Cardstock and DSP. The image was stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla Cardstock and I sponged around the edges of both the bicycle and the sentiment.

The finishing touch is the Natural Trim Ribbon available in the Occasions Catalogue.

You can see what the rest of the crew has created here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Feeling Sentimental
INK: Soft Suede
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, River Rock and Soft Suede Cardstock; Soft Suede DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!