Sign UP

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Boy? Or Girl?

Tell you what...come to class on Saturday, March 9th, 2013 and YOU won't have to choose! We'll be creating BOTH these adorable cards. Check it out:



For the girl version, we'll be using Pretty in Pink and Rose Red.


Our boy version will feature Certainly Celery, Pool Party and Island Indigo and was inspired by the lovely and talented Teneale Williams.

You don't want to miss out! Theres's still space available, so let me know ASAP if you'd like to attend either the 10 a.m. class or the 2 p.m. class.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Baby Prints
INK: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Pool Party, Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Pool Party and Island Indigo Cardstock; Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery DSP
ACCESSORIES: Buttons, Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable. Wish I was closer because I'd sign up for the class.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!