Sign UP

Monday, June 3, 2013

Retired list and much, MUCH more!!!

This post will remain sticky at the top till June 3rd, 2013. Please scroll down to see what else I've been creating.


Let's start off with the colour refresh - just to REFRESH your memory. :)

This year Stampin' UP! is retiring 10 colours (in addition to Lucky Limeade), shuffling in some current and past In Colours and adding a BRAND NEW colour! HOW FUN!!!

I'm THRILLED that 4 of the In Colours that were supposed to be retiring this year are STICKING AROUND as part of the regular colour families - ESPECIALLY Island Indigo and Pool Party. I'm pleased with the re-introduction of Pear Pizzazz - one of my all time favourite subtles. I am going to miss Not Quite Navy, but I think I'll be OK. :)

Retiring colours:
  • Regal Rose
  • Pretty in Pink
  • Bashful Blue
  • Certainly Celery
  • Baja Breeze
  • Riding Hood Red
  • Bravo Burgundy
  • Not Quite Navy
  • More Mustard
  • River Rock
Keep in mind that retiring colour product is VERY popular and Stampin' UP! made this announcement a couple of weeks ago. Some of the colours listed above are already no longer available.

And now for the retired lists:

Click HERE to get a PDF of the retiring Stamp Sets.

Click HERE to get a PDF of the retiring Accessories.

The STAMPS on the retiring list will be available till JUNE 3RD!!!!!! After that date, they are gone, gone, gone!

The ACCESSORIES (wheels count as accessories) are a WHOLE other story. Once an accessory is SOLD out, it's SOLD out - that may or may not be before June 3rd. So...if there is something you particularly love, PLEASE don't wait till the last minute to order it. Once it's gone, it's gone. Stampin' UP! does NOT have a magic supply fairy. In fact, some things are ALREADY sold out!

I'll do my best to update the Accessory list as often as possible, but PLEASE be patient. This is a CRAZY time of year!

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!