Sign UP

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fly Away!

I'm flying away to San Diego this morning (in fact, I've already left for the airport!) and I wanted YOU to be able to fly away too, so I thought I'd better share Stampin' UP!'s Butterfly Bundle offer.

Just click on the picture below to start shopping and saving!

And while you're there, don't forget to check out the NEW ITEMS added to the clearance rack (including individual stamps and stamp sets!)


Bundle ItemPage in CatalogueDescriptionRetail Price15% Savings PriceAmount Saved!
13531190
183
Butterfly Bundle (Clear-Mount)
Papillion Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Bitty Butterfly Punch
$39.90$33.92$5.98
13531290
183
Butterfly Bundle (Wood-Mount) 
Papillion Potpourri Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Bitty Butterfly Punch
$44.90$38.17$6.73


I'll "see" you when I get back from San Diego!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!