Sign UP

Thursday, December 5, 2013

'Tis the Season to be SNEEZIN'!

So better get your SANTA-tizers!!

This little project comes to you thanks to Jan Farring. I thought it was SO cute when I saw it on her blog and just had to recreate it.

I have a craft fair at a school next week and these will be just PERFECT for the event!

Check it out:



How seriously cute is that?? And easy peasy too!

If you have a few minutes to spare, I'll be at Tall Pines School in Brampton on December 11th! Maybe I'll see you there!

What do you think?

STAMPS: None
INK: None
PAPERS: Real Red and Basic Black Cardstock; Silver Glimmer Paper
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Silver Elastic Cord

Happy Santa-tizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!