Sign UP

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

You Made My DAY!


When we celebrated our wedding anniversary WAY back in August *grin* I offered free shipping to my customers so they could celebrate along with us. :)

When the orders came in, I packaged them up and delivered them and inside the bags, I included this card:


Everyone LOVED it!! I'm considering offering a class called "Black and White with a pop!" Would you attend??

I started off with a Soft Sky base and added a layer of Basic Black. My image was stamped on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and then layered with Soft Sky and Smokey Slate.

I love, love, LOVE Baker's Twine, so wrapping some of that around the main panel was a no brainer. The flagged sentiment, stamped in Island Indigo was the perfect finishing touch.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tap Tap Tap, A Dozen Thoughts
INK: Memento Black, Soft Sky and Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate and Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!