Sign UP

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Next month, I have a class called Flower Frenzy! It's one of my favourite classes ALL year because of all the fussy cutting! My students don't like it so much (the fussy cutting part), but they sure do like the final results!!


There's no fussy cutting on this card thanks to the coordinating dies from Stampin' UP! that match the Flower Patch stamps - love that!! It's available as a bundle and if you order it that way, you'll save 15% over the cost of buying the stamps and dies separately.

I started off with a base of Pistachio Pudding and added a layer of Coastal Cabana polka dot Designer series Paper. Both of these colours are retiring this year, so now's the time to snap them up! Once the retiring list is released (in just a couple of months), the In Colours will sell out in HOURS.

I die cut the Whisper White Cardstock using the Labels Framelits Dies and my Big Shot and then added the flower using Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral and the leaf using Pistachio Pudding and Wild Wasabi. The sentiment was stamped in Coastal Cabana. I added the die cut flower which was stamped in two colours and then die cut.

The finishing touch was a piece of Coastal Cabana Bakers Twine tied in a bow.

Check out the rest of the crew here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Flower Patch
INK: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding, Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay
PAPERS: Whisper White and Pistachio Pudding Cardstock; Coastal Cabana DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!