Sign UP

Friday, July 3, 2015

Christmas in July!

I posted this card on Facebook on June 25th, reminding everyone that Christmas was just SIX. MONTHS. AWAY. Not surprisingly, some of my friends were LESS than impressed with me - LOL!


Too bad!! They'll be the ones scrambling when it comes time to send out Christmas cards and they realize they SHOULD have listened to me back in June!

The card above is just one of the cards we'll be creating during the Christmas in July class on July 25th...which, coincidentally, is just FIVE months till Christmas. You're coming, right??


STAMPS: Festival of Trees, Wondrous Wreath
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!