Sign UP

Friday, March 24, 2017

From This to That Friday

If you stopped in on Monday, thanks! And thanks for coming back today to see what became of the ATC I showed you then. :)

Check it out:


My card base is Delightful Dijon and I added a skinny layer of Basic Black underneath the Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper. That was all the card needed, don't you think?

It's another "anything" card (based on what you write inside) or a "just because" card. I think you can never have too many of those!

And here's a look at the inside:


Just enough space for a sweet little note.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree
INK: Archival Black and Delightful Dijon
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Delightful Dijon Cardstock; Urban Underground DSP
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!