Sign UP

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

How do I love thee....

...let me count the ways...

The other day, my daughter sent me one of those little quizzes that are all over the internet. It said if I had done/could check off 22/30 I had a VENTI sized Starbucks problem.

Well....I think I have a TRENTA sized Starbucks problem because I got 27/30!

I'm on my fourth week working at Starbucks and I totally love it! I even bought some Cold Brew Packets so I could brew my own at home - that stuff is FREAKING AWESOME!!

Anyway....all that to say, this week our challenge at the Paper Craft Crew was a colour challenge!

We had to choose three of these four colours:


As usual...I took some liberties. *grin*


I'm calling the Designer Series Paper "Turquoise" and the Bermuda Bay is my "Teal". That works, right? *wink* The lime green is pretty obvious in the Lemon Lime Twist.

I started off this card with the little coffee cups that I stamped and cut out a few weeks ago. Then I stamped the image in it using Bermuda Bay. I love having coffee with my friends! And my co-workers too...we have so much fun together. :)

What do you think of that Ombré Ribbon? I love it! And I'm SO happy it comes in THREE colours!

And check out the inside:


There's a sheet of paper in the DSP pack that is a fussy cutter's DREAM! :D

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Crew has been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Coffee Cafe
INK: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay
PAPERS: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock; Coffee Break DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Ombré Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!