Sign UP

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Baby Bums in Pink!

Welcome to another week of "A little wild"! I have finally got my hands on this set (after cutting out of a bunch of cuteness with my downline's set) and can't wait to create even MORE!

There's a similar set coming out the Holiday Catalogue, so be on the lookout for THAT!

Today's card is kind of a girly version of last week's card. At least I think it's a little more girly with the addition of pink. :) I just LOVE the Stitched Shapes Framelits and use them every chance I get!


I started off with a base of Soft Sky and added a layer of Whisper White. Then I added a strip of DSP and a little piece ribbon. I didn't want to add just the button, so I punched a ¾" circle of Whisper White and attached the button (retired, sorry!) to that.

I stamped the "hello baby" from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto a piece of DSP an attached it much like I did last week.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.


What do you think??

STAMPS: A Little Wild, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Soft Suede
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Powder Pink Cardstock; Coffee Break DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Ribbon, Linen Thread, Button (retired, sorry!), Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!