Sign UP

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Pumpkin Spice ALL THE THINGS!

If you've known me for more than a minute, you know that Pumpkin Spice Season is my most favourite season of all!

My friends say that Pumpkin Spice Season is the reason I became a partner at Starbucks - early access!

This week over at the Paper Craft Crew we were given a colour scheme:


We don't do much Halloween around here (our children are older), so I was struggling to find something to stamp that wasn't Halloween-y - enter the Merry Café Stamp Set!


I started off with a base of Thick Whisper White Cardstock and added layers of Lemon-Lime Twist and Fresh Fig. Then I stamped the images from Merry Café and Coffee Café, cut them out (some with the Big Shot and some by hand) and attached them all to the front of the card.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Coffee Café, Merry Café
INK: Basic Black, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie
PAPERS: Thick Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!