Sign UP

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Christmas Cheer

I'm sure there's at least one coffee lover on your Christmas list this year? No? Well...I like coffee - LOL! You could add MY name to your list. :)

This week it's all about a game of Tic-Tac-Toe:


And...just like LAST TIME, I actually followed a line - LOL! The first column: Holiday Celebrations, Natural Elements, Favourite Stamp Set...at least it's my favourite stamp set this month - HA! It's actually TWO stamp sets - Coffee Café and Merry Café - but they go together, so that's ok, right?


I started off with a base of Soft Sky and added a layer of Coffee Break DSP. The little snippet that I cut off the larger piece of DSP was flipped over and adhered toward the bottom of the card front. I then wrapped Linen Thread (my very favourite natural element!) around the card.

I cut out the cup elements and stamped the image on the "sleeve" before attaching it all to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals...and then...some bling!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Coffee Café and Merry Café
INK: Early Espresso, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Soft Sky Cardstock; Coffee Break DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!