Sign UP

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ATC Tuesday - Just a Little Thanks


I just love today's ATC!

As I am winging my way to Vegas (I won't tell you what time I had to get up!), this post is set to automatically pop up.

Here's my little ATC for today:

I stamped the image from Matchbox Messages in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White and punched it out using my 1 1/4" circle punch. It was matted on a 1 3/8" punched circle of Rich Razzleberry and adhered to the front of the ATC using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I just LOVE the magic bow maker that my FIL made for me while I was there visiting last weekend. It makes PERFECT bows every single time! I used it to tie my Pretty in Pink bow for my embellishment.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Matchbox Messages
INK: Rich Razzleberry
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. it's lovely!! and when you get back, you need to post a pic of the bow maker you've been gushing about. inquiring (and frustrated would-be bow-making) minds need to know...

    and have a great time in Vegas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, your bow is perfect. I would love to see your new bow maker in action. Can I borrow your FIL for a little while?

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and an awesome bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color combo! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!