Sign UP

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's time to SALE-A-BRATE! Are you ready???


WOOHOO!!! Sale-a-brate good times, come on!!! We're gonna sale-a-brate and party with you!

It's SALE-A-BRATION and everywhere in Stampin' UP! land, people are already placing orders to earn their free SALE-A-BRATION sets! YOU can get a free set with every $60 you order (in Canada only). Who doesn't LOVE free stuff?

Which set will YOU choose first??? Knowing I would earn most of them, I chose not to pre-order any sale-a-bration sets. I do have the CD that goes with MDS though and it has it ALL on there - WOOT!!!

Here's a card I made using MDS and new goodies on the CD:

I am just LOVING the new Ice Cream Parlour papers and embellishments - SO fun and summery!

Both the stamped images are from sets available in the Sale-a-Bration brochure. If you're one of my customers, you've probably already got it, but if not, you can see it online here. The Birthday Wishes sentiment is from the set "So Happy for You" and the floral image is from the "Sweet Summer" set. Both MUST HAVES!

You can place your orders starting RIGHT NOW and each and every $60 in merchandise orders will get you a FREE set! Order $120, get two sets! Order $240, get 4 sets as well as a free Level 1 hostess set from either the main catalog or the Occasions Mini and $20 in free Hostess Merchandise.

What are waiting for? CLICK HERE and place your order now!!! Sale-a-Bration only lasts a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!